Healthcare is a key focus area for Wadhwani Foundation. The healthcare vertical focuses on assisting businesses across the spectrum, from manufacturers of medical devices to pharmaceutical firms and healthcare delivery providers.
As Indian healthcare businesses emerge from the COVID-19 crisis, the unique Wadhwani Advantage program allows them to accelerate revenue and free cash flows to fund growth. Our proprietary automated discovery tool empowers the businesses to measure performance on the basis of key performance indicators. Our committed consultants will assist in using this tool and help these businesses become industry leaders.
As a global philanthropic organisation, our goal is to strengthen the small business ecosystem without any commercial expectations.
Our main objectives are:
- To ignite the growth of businesses in the healthcare sector and generate employment in the process
- To inculcate the habit of operational, strategic and technological excellence among businesses in the healthcare sector so that they can expand their competitive advantage.
- To strengthen the Indian healthcare sector by supporting and empowering the small and medium enterprises in the sector
- To provide do-it-yourself (DIY) solutions to businesses in critical areas like revenue growth, digital marketing, go-to-market strategy, working capital management and others
- To build partnerships with leading eco-system stakeholders to jointly represent the voice of the healthcare businesses and work for their enablement